Covid-19 and Real Estate Changes in Kitchener Area
By: Diana Martin, Realtor ®
HOW HAS REAL ESTATE CHANGED IN THE PAST WEEK ?
Recently, real estate was deemed essential by the Ontario government. The housing sector is very important, and home is a SAFE HAVEN for most people. There are many people in transition at any given time, and it is important that none of them become homeless, and that everybody has a good home. I believe that having an adequate, SAFE home is a right, not a privilege.
Let's face it. Some clients can wait to put their house on the market until this passes, and that's great. If this is you, hit reply to this email or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-569-9103, lets meet virtually so we can get to know each other make a plan on how to proceed so you can maximize your returns.
Some clients cannot wait, due to multiple circumstances. If this is you, hit reply to this email or contact me at email@example.com or call 519-569-9103. Let's meet virtually, and make a plan to get you the highest return possible on your hard earned equity, and get you on the market asap.
Here are some of the measures in place where we, at Align Real Estate, put your safety first. Its actually a perfect time to put your house on the market if you do not want people to view it in person, because it is acceptable and our rules of conduct have changed to allow this. Changes below include how we conduct in person meetings, viewings, and open houses.
OUR MEASURES FOR SELLERS: WE ARE ABLE TO SELL YOUR HOME, WITHOUT BUYER VISITS. HOW?
* Online phone or video meetings with me. BOOK YOUR FREE MEETING HERE
* All documents are sent and authenticated via email.
* Online marketing tools:
- video tours
- amazing photography
- virtual house plans
- virtual open houses
- virtual walk throughs 360 degree plans
* Extended closing dates (sell now, move in the summer) or quick closing dates
* Pre-listing inspections so the buyers are confident in putting in offer site unseen (optional)
* In person viewings are arranged only once an offer has been accepted by you, and at your discretion.
OUR MEASURES FOR BUYERS: - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO VISIT A HOME IN PERSON IN ORDER TO PUT AN OFFER TO PURCHASE IT. HOW?
* Online phone or video meeting with me. BOOK YOUR FREE MEETING HERE
* Online applications with one of our mortgage specialists. Hit reply for a list of trusted financing providers.
* All documents are sent and authenticated via email. Initial docs, offer docs, acceptance docs, etc.
* To view new listings, request info, ask questions, book viewings, you have 4 options:
1. Check out the link with the available options.
2. Download my APP, check out the INFO ON MY APP RIGHT HERE
3. Go to my idx website CHECK OUT HOME SEARCHEARCH RIGHT HERE
4. Most detailed, focused option that saves you tons of time? Ask me to fire up my search engine and set you up with a search for your specific neighborhood, in your price range, with 20+ different criteria, and updates on your timeline (weekly, daily or monthly updates) etc.
* Viewings: via live feed on zoom, where I visit the home, and you follow along from the safety or your own home, and interact and ask me questions
* Virtual open houses - Ask for a link for options
* Clauses that will protect you when putting in an offer (once the offer is accepted (price and conditions) then an in person viewing is arranged
* In person viewings are arranged only once an offer has been accepted by the seller.
Thanks! Contact for more details or to book a time to meet!